At IRT Academy we are committed to providing you with a high quality learning experience.
To do this we make sure our Academy has the right policies and procedures in place that meet the regulatory and legislated requirements to be an approved Registered Training Organisation.
We regularly review our policies and practices to continuously improve the training we deliver. IRT Academy is also required to meet the National Vocational Education Regulator Act 2011 and the associated Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
See attached for the IRT Academy Policies and our most recent Audit Report.
Training and Assessment
- Training and assessment strategies
- Development and conduct of assessment
- Industry engagement
- Training package transition
- Student enrolment
- Student access to records
- Language literacy & numeracy
- Credit transfer
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Student welfare
- Student progress
- Code of practice
- Skills and qualification recognition
Quality and Risk