Your training and professional development is a critical element in your career. We want you to make the right decision about your Career Development. Our team are available to help you plan your career at all the critical stages including; getting started, up-skilling, ongoing professional development and management training. We specialise in courses suited to the community services and care oriented careers.
Our NEW LOOK online learning space is live.
Available courses will include;
- Infection Control
- Infection Control – Hand Washing
- Manual Handling
- Food Safety Toolbox
- Basic Cleaning Skills
- Basic Clinical Observation Skills
- Provide Basic Foot Care
- Provide Personal Care
Also, when you enrol into one of our qualifications or accredited short courses we will also share online materials with you.
Unique Student Identifier
All students wishing to enrol in our courses must obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- Creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- Will give you access to your training records and transcripts (available in 2016)
- Can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- Is free and easy to create and
- Stays with you for life
For more information on the USI and how to obtain one, please visit:
- Consumer Protection Information Sheet
- IRT Academy fees and charges schedule
- Withdrawal refund application form
- Complaints, incidents and appeals policy
For more information or to register your interest please contact us online or speak to us on freecall 1800 024 915.